Table of Contents
Weigh Up The Benefits To Naturally Reduce Cholesterol
As a society, we’ve always known that having high cholesterol levels is not good for our health. This is one of the main reasons why so many people have been taking maintenance medications, such as statins, to keep their cholesterol in check.
Statin Medications or Natural Solutions?
Today, more than ever before, people are now becoming aware of the potential side effects associated with these prescription drugs.
Due to these dangerous side effects it makes perfect sense why more people are searching for ways to lower their cholesterol naturally instead of relying on these anti-cholesterol medications.
Although I have personally tried to explain my own research to a few of my friends and family, they are still loathe to believe that any type of natural solution exists. Why?
Their doctors have told them they need to take statins or they will suffer serious consequences in regards to their health and longevity.
There are so many advantages that you can experience if you choose to reduce cholesterol levels naturally. For one, as previously mentioned, you can be free of the common side effects associated with medication. You will also be able to improve other areas of your health, simply by not taking a drug that could cause other health issues.
You may say this can be classed as just another side effect, but you may not realize that it actually is.
- Making positive changes to your diet is certainly one of the most effective ways to reduce your levels and also one of the cheapest. It is cheaper to buy healthy foods, than a lot of junk foods and alcohol. It may seem hard in the beginning but all you really have to do is make better food choices – you don’t even have to deprive yourself of delicious foods – there are plenty of great tasting foods found in low cholesterol diets.
- It is always a good idea to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables instead of meats and processed foods. Produce is very rich in vitamins and minerals and your body needs them!
- Another very important thing to keep in mind is to watch the fluids that you take. Water and fresh fruit juices are far better for you than beer. Instead, why not have a glass of red wine with your dinner if you must have a glass of alcohol.
- Of course, don’t forget the role of exercise, which is one of the best ways to lower cholesterol naturally. One of the most effective exercise routines is simply putting on a pair of comfortable shoes and going for a walk.
- Although some people are perfectly happy with jogging around the neighborhood every morning, some prefer working out in the gym where they can benefit from the help of a professional trainer. The choice is entirely up to you since all of these options are good ones.
- The use of natural supplements is also considered to be a method for reducing cholesterol levels. Many of these cholesterol supplements are designed to not only lower the bad HDL levels, but also help to raise the all important HDL levels to a more normal healthy range.
If you are taking statins and are considering alternative methods, please discuss your options with your doctor. High cholesterol levels can trigger all sorts of serious health problems, but so can certain medications.
Why not watch this video below…I recommend you watch it…and see why I think you should try to use natural methods, instead of statins!
Do You Take Statin?
*Co-Q10 (Ubidecarenone) is in this natural supplement – CholesLo
If you think this is something you want or need to share…