Healthy Nutrition and Exercise Equals Longevity
You can live with a healthy heart naturally, it is all a matter of choice. However there is a growing awareness that natural heart health supplements and solutions are able to assist many of the associated health issues arising today, such as high cholesterol, blood pressure and type II diabetes.
New Heart Health Findings
It is now an indisputable fact that the rigors and stresses caused by a modern western lifestyle have a major negative impact on the health of our cardiovascular system.
- I am not a doctor, but I am interested in finding answers to your and my questions.
- In my research I have found there are many truths and facts and also many lies.
- Some of these lies appear to be major coverups and it is raising many questions amongst people like myself and also natural health doctors.
- Studies on natural heart health have been going on for years and are already creating public awareness…which is a good thing!
Inflammation – The Silent Killer
For example, inflammation is one of the biggest ‘silent killers’. This is not new, its just not talked about or as well known by the majority of us. Instead there is a big push for the use of prescription medications to ‘fix’ any potential heart health problems.
- One thoracic surgeon has written the best report I have ever read, called ‘The Great Cholesterol Lie.’
- Since reading this report I recommend it highly.
There are new discoveries daily when it comes to medical research and there is more awareness of natural solutions for the prevention of heart disease, such as dietary changes and heart health supplements.
Natural Heart Health Supplements
- For example the coenzyme Q10 which according to research can reduce the instance of blood clotting, boost energy production in cells, and even lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Another is glucomannan. It is a dietary fiber that can be extracted from the Konjac root, and is usually taken with plenty of water. Glucomannan is said to encourage weight loss and reduce cholesterol levels.
There are many natural supplements in the market today but taking these supplements will not be as beneficial as making some positive changes to your diet and lifestyle.
- Start exercising regularly even if it means a walk a day and take stock of your diet and nutritional requirements.
- Do the meals you eat include fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and fish? Or are they full of sugar and deep fried?
As far as supplements are concerned, the most popular and well-known are fish oil or omega 3 fatty acids, which are excellent for boosting heart health. The richest source of these fatty acids are saltwater fishes like salmon.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are also used for preventing joint pain…another condition caused by inflammation.
Supplements To Lower Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar Levels and More!
Often our bodies are lacking necessary vitamins and minerals and that is where supplements can help. There are ingredients that can assist the lowering of cholesterol or blood pressure and blood sugar levels and there are others that aid in weight loss. You can read more here:
- CholesLo – A natural supplement that promotes healthy cholesterol levels, lowers fatty triglycerides, optimizes your HDL/LDL ratios by raising your good HDL and lowering bad LDL, reduces your Homocysteine levels, helps lower blood sugar levels and more.
- Blood Sugar Optimizer – Natural supplements can be used to lower your blood sugar levels without harmful side effects.
- Blood Pressure Optimizer – Natural, organic supplement to maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
- CheatMeals – This supplement is a herbal fat and carb blocker. CheatMeals blocks the absorption of sugars and the bad fats from your foods, contains digestive enzymes for carbohydrate and fat utilization and reduces blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Lean Optimizer – This natural weight loss supplement suppresses your appetite, increases your metabolism, reduces sugar and carbohydrate cravings and also helps to normalize blood sugar levels. It doesn’t contain stimulants therefore it is safe for people with high blood pressure.
Aside from these few mentioned, there are plenty of other natural heart health supplements that you can use to keep your heart in good condition. Regular use of natural supplements combined with healthy nutrition and diet and sufficient exercise will assist in minimizing your chances of suffering from heart problems and reduce heart disease risks drastically.
It’s your choice to live healthy and live long, so why not make the choice to do so naturally. Ask your doctor for natural solutions first.
To your health and longevity,