Table of Contents
Do You Want To Lose Excess Weight Naturally?
If you want or need to lose weight, follow these healthy weight loss tips. If you want a permanent solution, you need to stop thinking about the celebrity fad diets and latest and greatest breakthrough. You need to learn basic, yet fool-proof tips.
Your weight loss regimen will be useless if you do not have plans in place. This is why so many fail and are becoming an obesity statistic.
1. How much do you want to lose?
2. How quick do you want your weight loss to be?
Are you expecting too much in to little a time frame?
Be realistic in your efforts. Don’t set yourself up for failure.
The following are some healthy weight loss tips to not only help you lose weight, but also keep it off.
Think Healthy Weight Loss Habits For Life
As I said, many people make the mistake of resorting to “quick-fix” diets just to lose weight. Unfortunately, these quick-fix diets may only lead you to suffer from unwanted health side effects brought about by near starvation or valuable nutrient deprivation.
- It is better to think of your weight loss regimen as a permanent lifestyle change.
- Stick to your diet and exercise regimen with a mindset of a long term habit not a short term diet phase.
- This will help prevent you from indulging in “quick weight loss” diets that only guarantees fast weight loss and not thinking about a healthy heart and body.
- Remember that losing weight by eating nutritious foods will help ensure that you are also doing it safely.
Weight Loss Diet Programs
Be wary about choosing diet programs that are making grandiose promises to help you lose so much weight in just a short period of time. Just because it is the latest and the best-selling diet program that has helped “millions of others” does not mean that it will also work effectively for you.
Best Weight Loss Tips
Reduce Sugar – One of the best weight loss tips I can give you is to reduce sugar. I cannot stress this enough.
- I urge you to watch a video here – “The Bitter Truth About Sugar”.
It points out why the world population is becoming obese! Unfortunately if you need to lose weight, you are probably caught in this ‘trap’ and unknowingly becoming bigger by the day. It is a long video, but one that can change your mind about healthy weight loss and how you can do it…instantly. I know it has for me and all my family.
If you do want to follow a weight loss diet program, check that it also addresses other health problems you may have. For example, do you need to lower cholesterol? How are your blood sugar levels? All these health issues can benefit from the right nutrition.
- Also make sure there is plenty of fiber and not too many fruit juices. That is another area I could go on about, but the video I discussed above covers that too.
Stop That Eat-and-Run Habit – Turn off the television or the computer when eating. Avoid eating in a hurry or on the run. Make sure to chew well and never wait for your body to signal that you are full. If your brain tells you that you are full…then it’s too late!
It may take a few minutes (and up to 30 minutes) for your brain to recognize that you are full.
- Sugars can actually ‘hide’ the signals to the brain, so you don’t even know you are full! That is why you just keep on eating. To avoid eating more than you should, stop even before you feel that your stomach is already full.
Healthy Foods In Your Kitchen – Having a healthy food environment starts with your kitchen being devoid of sodas, sweets and other junk foods that will only sabotage your healthy weight loss regimen.
Watch your portion sizes. Close your fist. Did you know your stomach is as big as your fist? Most of us eat at least twice as much as that. Prepare your own food at home, rather than eating take-out. Cooking your own foods will help you take better control of your portion sizes and you will also be assured that everything in it is nutritious and healthy.
- Eating and preparing your foods must not be done in a hasty manner. The food that you eat will enormously impact on your overall health so take the time to prepare and enjoy!
Weight Loss Supplements
Many people that want to lose weight feel they need extra help with either diet pills or powders and shakes. My sister for one, only feels like she is ‘doing something’ proactive when she is sipping on her glass of morning ‘goop’.
If you do feel the need to take diet pills, then consider natural weight loss supplements. There are many to choose from, but I have written about two that are all natural and I have received positive testimonials on these two products. If you would like to read about them individually you can do so here:
- Lean Optimizer Review
- CheatMeals Review
- or for a 25% discount on the two supplements, click here – Weight Loss Combo.
However you want to lose excess body fat begin by incorporating healthy lifestyle habits, learn why your body has sugar cravings and follow healthy weight loss tips…not fast, quick fad diets.